Forum

Looking to build a high speed system for all around use.  

RSS

swate1873
(@swate1873)
Participant
October 27, 2017 1:49 pm  

I am looking into building a high speed all around system for my business. I do a lot of graphics and web art but I would also like to be able to game on this system. Can someone offer some input on what equipment and hardware to buy? I prefer intel cpu's pretty open on everything else.

ReplyQuote
 Phil
(@pvols1979)
Contributer Admin
October 27, 2017 2:01 pm  

I hope you get some good feedback from the community, swate1873.  I have always been an AMD processor fan, mostly because of price.  Intel definitely provides better performance.

----
Chief Geek

ReplyQuote
gator
(@gator)
October 27, 2017 2:08 pm  

Why not go with a Acer Predator 21 there on sale on new egg for $8999, but you do get a free game with purchase..LoL

All joking aside, take a look at some i5(or i7 for an added $300 or so) Intel based barebones systems and just load them up with ram, ssd hard drives and a quality video card, I think you should be able to build a nice system for well under $1000.

ReplyQuote
LuckyMouse
(@luckymouse)
Participant
October 27, 2017 3:19 pm  

Why not go with a dell XPS laptop, I believe there a bit faster than MacBook air and surface laptops and start around $799 , I think for $1000 you can get a nice rig from Dell. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register