Forum

SEO and internet marketing  

RSS

LuckyMouse
(@luckymouse)
Participant
October 27, 2017 3:05 pm  

What software or services are you guys using for your digital marketing? How many hours a week do you devote to internet marketing and creating content for marketing purposes.

ReplyQuote
 Phil
(@pvols1979)
Contributer Admin
October 30, 2017 4:58 pm  

Well, I currently use Fiverr.com to help drive some traffic to the site.  I am also reaching out to some other blogs to do some cross-posting or link-building, although that process is not going as smoothly as I would like.  It seems that more of us smaller bloggers would be interested in helping each other out.  Some people are very niche-oriented and it makes it difficult.  I spend a day or so each week developing ad campaigns and watching the results to make changes.

----
Chief Geek

ReplyQuote
dataChip
(@datachip)
November 10, 2017 10:11 am  

Phil, there is a lot of garbage on Fiverr. I am not saying that it is not useful, but you better be careful what you pay people for there. I had a forum I was trying to get off the ground and I paid people to come post to it. Even though they said they would do research on topics, not a single person even appeared to be knowledgeable on the subject I was trying to focus on. I think many of the services offered there are just a waste of time.

ReplyQuote
BoomBoom
(@boomboom)
November 10, 2017 5:39 pm  

I do web design and I have helped with SEO practices. I am more into the design than marketing and hype for a website. I also am pretty creative when it comes to picking a domain name. I resemble the remark about Fiverr. I have sold my services there for a few years. I don't make much there. I make a lot more money dealing directly with folks. I have done some work with local businesses, but I really want to get a big account.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register